Posts Tagged ‘Char dham hotels’
Chardham is very prominent Hindu Pilgrimage situated in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. Rightfully connoted as “Char Dham” meaning holy abode of four Gods, the four revered places include Gangotri, Yamnotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath. It’s a long cherished legend that a visit to Chardham will help you attain “Moksha” by freeing your soul from all worldly sins. Therefore Chardham Yatra is considered one of the most blessed one in India, with millions of pilgrims making headway to this sanctimonious place.
However, finding an accommodation commensurate to your needs is a gargantuan task and your ambitious Chardham Yatra may become a fiasco if prudent selections are not made. The website of Chardham Hotels is an ideal guide to solve this intricacy. You can easily search through diverse lists of hotels and that too, classified by city to city.
Chardham Hotels is providing one such list of heavenly accommodations under the cognomen of Badrinath Hotels. The wide variety of hotels encompassed under the Hotels in Badrinath include:-
- Hotel Nanda Residency- Amidst the snow capped Himalayas, just 5 km from the Badrinath, this hotel proffers a magnificent view of the temple and the valley. Just by staying indoors, you can relish in the picturesque beauty of Nilkanth and Nar-Narayan Parbat. The hotel facilitates 12 rooms with attached baths.
- Hotel Narayan Palace-Within a stone’s throw from Badrinath temple, this heavenly abode provides comfortable accommodations with hygienic rooms and plush infrastructure at reasonable rates. The hotel incorporates 40 stylish rooms including Super Deluxe rooms, Elegant Suit Rooms, and Standard Rooms.
- Hotel Patliputra-This Badrinath Hotel boasts of cozy rooms and intimate ambience. The accommodations integrate the entire in-room facilities like attached lavatory, cold and hot water facilities, TV and telephone.
- Hotel Rajasthan Niketan- This is one of the best hotels in Badrinath under standard category. Here, you will get rooms with attached bath having hot and cold water facility.
- Hotel Sarovar Portico- It is a humble spiritual offering in Badrinath’s acclaimed destination! This Badrinath Hotel is a 4 Star abode comprising of 56 guest rooms and suites. The centrally heated system and aesthetically designed interiors are the amenities to brag off.
- Hotel Snow Crest- Just half a kilometer from the temple, this idyllic abode comprises of 28 guest rooms and suites.
- Hotel Dwarikesh- One of the most comfy and worth staying hotel, this accommodation is in the vicinity of Badrinath temple. All rooms, with a choice of double or quadruple beds, have attached baths with cold and hot water facility.
Now that you have decided to embark upon the Chardham Yatra and relish in the supreme hospitality of Badrinath Hotel, the immediate next step would be to benefit from the e-services of Chardham Hotels.